Online Record & Transcript Request

Online Record & Transcript Request
Posted on 02/21/2017

Request for Inactive Student Records

Effective, February 22, 2017, in an effort to provide enhanced and more secure service for our students, all inactive/former student records requests, including graduation verifications, transcripts, and immunization records must be made online at:

Requests made via email, fax, mail, or phone calls will no longer be accepted.

Note: Active student records are available at the school of enrollment.